Macarons are known to be one of the most difficult baked products to successfully make. Lets remove the mystery of making them!
Come and join us at our unit in Newcastle for an exciting Macaron Experience where you will learn the tips and tricks you need to master these delicate bakes.
Each workshop is limited to 8 participants
Workshops are suitable for 16yrs and over. 12-15yr olds are welcome with an accompanying adult.
Classes are held on Saturdays between 10am – 2pm
Please be aware; our macarons contain nuts, eggs and dairy
What to expect
- Join us for refreshments and a chance to try one of our macarons before watching a demonstration on how to make the macaron batter and pipe them.
- Divide into pairs and make your own batch of macarons with our guidance.
- Whilst the macaron shells are drying you will have the opportunity to learn how to make some of our fillings
- We will provide a savoury nibbles board for you to graze on over lunchtime with a glass of wine or juice.
- After lunch – you will fill a selection of pre-made shells using a selection of fillings.
- You will package your macarons in one of our Luxury Boxes to take home to share with friends and family.
- Take home a bag of your baked shells to fill at home together with a recipe booklet, piping bag and template sheet.